只需一步,快速开始

查看: 3184|回复: 2

dell 8200笔记本电源问题 老鸟进~~!!

yyjdnb 发表于 2006-10-28 16:44:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自 中国上海

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
在用电源适配器时每次开机显示 9 @7 K% o: S" u  _8 t" S: P
warning:70 Watt(20V,3.5A)AC adapterdetected. System will not be capable of running in full performance mode without a 90 Watt (20V,4.5A) AC adapter.
5 M6 ]7 Z  T6 i" p( L2 _3 ^7 b, PPress F1 to continue booting in battery optimized mode,or F2 to shut dowm! n. A# X9 a9 O& N/ G4 E/ q
按F1可以启动系统但是CPU的频率从1.8G降到了1.2G电池模式+ W- m6 `2 V, g1 M1 Y

# {/ Z0 z. o0 ?$ q1 R0 c. \开始怀疑适配器损坏造成输出电流偏小标值因该20V 4.5A 90WATT  但是笔记本识别为20V 3.5A 70WATT 于是买了个原装的90WATT火牛 插上开机问题依旧. 接着判断为主板BIOS程序问题引起功率识别故障 从管网上下载BIOS从A02一直刷到A11还是于是无补. 最后只能想是主板故障了: u: p/ X5 c, m$ h
于是拆机 主板卸下后发现在火牛插头附近的主板有点折痕但是看着又没断. 拿出万用表开始测量供电引脚连的电感正常 地线也正常  还有个引脚不知道是做什么用处的  也不知道他跑的路线(因为是多层扳) 无从下手.后问一个搞维修的说此引脚正是电源识别引脚  .
+ K& r' b! s, I  B8 R" J& `1 P
" f4 [2 |4 P+ g5 w! l+ G最后在DOOGLE上找到一篇老外的帖子因为是英文看不懂 但应该是解决办法请达人帮我翻译下吧  小弟在这里感谢了
0 \  R" _% q+ u* H! g: {* d9 w6 F/ T* {7 w2 t  e
I had this problem also, and i stumbled upon a solution that worked for me by mistake.# T: I2 S" s& F' T

( U5 r! @0 B$ _3 {+ W& Y. dHeres the solution that worked for me:2 j% E6 I9 W' X" q' u& a1 R' H+ s
take a look at your power adapter cord. look at the very tip, the end that connects to the pc. you will notice three little holes. one is centered at the top, the other two are offset to either side below it. notice, the top center, and bottom left each have metal contacts inside, while the third on the bottom right does not. the solution i found was to give power to the third contact on the laptop, the pin that goes into the hole with no contacts. you can test to see if this will work for you before you open up your laptop, using a small piece of wire. use some small copper or silver stranded wire. use about a 1/2 inch piece. the easiest way is to strip back about a half inch of insulation from a wire, twist, and cut the metal strands off at the half inch point. insert one end of the wire into the top center hole of your adapter plug. bend it over, and insert the other end into the bottom right hole (the one with no contacts). this will effectively create a bridge between the two contacts. plug in your adapter to a wall outlet, and then plug it into your laptop. power the laptop on, and your "70 watt ac adapter detected" message should be gone. if it isnt, try unplugging, and moving your wire bridge around a little bit, maybe it isnt making contact to the laptop's power pins when you plug it in. if you're sure that the pins are making good contact, and it still doesnt work, then this solution probably wont work for you. try purchasing one of the "power boards" listed above. if this did work, then move on to the next part to fix it permenatly." e9 `% J4 }0 `8 w! t

9 _, k% F+ ^& T, ~( l1 I9 J( EPermenant Fix:
+ |3 ]( Q# Z, x4 n2 a/ S  M5 ryou will need access to a soldering iron, and some solder. you will also need to dissasemble your laptop. start out by unscrewing the four screws on the bottom marked (K). this will allow you to detach the keyboard. once the screws are out, open your laptop screen as far back as it will go. remove the power button and LED pannel cover. it just snaps out. apply even pressure to both sides at once as you pull it up. you may need the help of a small flat-head screwdriver to get it started. once this is removed, your keyboard should lift up on the right side, and slide out to the right. detatch the keyboard wires at the motherboard (it just pulls up and unplugs) and set the keyboard aside. next, use a small flat-head screwdriver on the heatsink retainer clip to remove the heatsink. Your heatsink is all those copper fins in the top right, by the fans, connected by a heat tube to the block. behind the fins, on the power jack, is where we need to gain access. once the clip is opened up, remove the heatsink. you should now be able to see the rear side of the power jack. notice the three vertical metal strips on the back: these lead to the pins that go into your power adapter. Just as you jumped the adapter plug with the wire, youre going to jump the leads on the jack with solder. if you're not comfortable doing this, have someone who is do it for you. You need to jump the center and right pins together. plug in your soldering iron, and get to work. i'm sure you know how to solder something. once your soldering is complete, replace the heatsink, and snap the retaining clip back down. put the power button and LED cover back on to test. plug your power adapter in, and press the power button. as before when you used the wire bridge, the "70 watt detected" message should be gone. if it is not, your solder isnt making good enough contact. if it is, replace your keyboard and screws, and your laptop is now fixed., p7 j8 @8 Z6 q$ k2 T, J
5 r. O! p) q# u* Z! g6 I7 l
if this solution worked for you, email me and let me know. I'd like you to send me a post card of where you live for sharing this knowledge with you
qingl 发表于 2006-10-28 23:04:15 | 显示全部楼层 来自 中国山东泰安
好帖子大家一定要回哦!
chinaurnet 发表于 2007-8-15 13:02:45 | 显示全部楼层 来自 美国

回复 #1 yyjdnb 的帖子

我可以翻译,但太长了,还有需要的吗
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表